Table of Contents
Change in energy consumption patterns and increasing natural gas demand as a main fossil fuel is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. The increasing demand for natural gas coupled with rising energy consumption in U.S., China and Canada is expected to favour the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market growth. The LNG compressors market is likely to grow at a rapid rate in future due to increased natural gas production from unconventional sources and offshore locations. However, high raw material cost coupled with complex fabrication process is expected to hamper the market growth.
Horizontally split compressors segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period due to its efficient designs and ease in maintenance. Horizontally split compressors are used mainly in medium and low pressure applications. In 2014, North America dominates the global market for LNG compressor and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The future growth of the market lies in Asia Pacific region due to rising investments in LNG plants. Major energy consuming countries of this region such as China, Japan and India have started developing LNG infrastructure which would encourage companies to invest in this region. Majority of future demand is expected to come from countries such as U.S., China, Japan, India, Pakistan, UAE, Albania, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Some of the key players in LNG compressor market include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, General Electric Company, Seimens, EagleBurgmann, Kobelco Compressors America Inc., Elliott Company, and IMW Industries Ltd.
Designs of LNG Compressor Covered:
- Axial compressors
- Horizontally-split barrel
- Vertically-split barrel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to reach ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...