Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Emission Control Catalyst market accounted for $10.61 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% to reach $21.5 billion by 2022. Increasing automotive fleet and strict environmental policies that have been adopted by various governments and environmental protection agencies are the major driving factors for the market growth. There is increasing usage of palladium in automotive emission control due to less cost, availability and performance advantages.
Due to severe emission standards and economic development in the region, the market is expected to witness a highest growth rate in Asia Pacific. The key factors such as cost optimization are anticipated to propel the emission control catalyst market in Asia Pacific. The market growth in North America is due to the huge number of automobiles and industries existing in the region, particularly in the U.S.
Some of the key players in the emission control catalyst market include Clariant International Ltd., BASF Catalysts LLC, KATCON Global, AeriNox, Inc., Johnson Matthey PLC, DCL International Inc., Eastern Manufacturing Inc., Cormetech Inc., Bosal Nederland B.V., Tenneco Inc, AirTek Inc, Bastuck GmbH &Co., and Tenneco Inc.
Product Types Covered:
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The biodiesel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during forecast period” The biodiesel market is projected to reach USD 41.18 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2016 to 2021. Biodiesel ...
“Global industrial lubricants market projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period.” The global industrial lubricants market is expected to reach USD 64.4 billion by 2021, at a CAGR ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...