Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Amino Acids market accounted for $4.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.60% to reach $8.02 billion by 2022. The factors such as increasing meat consumption and huge livestock production such as cattle, and swine are anticipated to propel the animal feed additives demand which in turn drives global amino acids market. Moreover, shift in trend towards dietary supplements consumption and increasing health consciousness among consumers is expected to fuel amino acids demand. However, tight supply of raw materials such as soybean, corn, and wheat is estimated to inhibit the market growth.
L-Glutamate was the dominating product and accounted for about 50% of the market volume in 2015. Plant-based raw materials segment is the major source of amino acids during the forecast period. Arrival of innovative plant based and animal based acids is anticipated to offer major opportunities to industry participants. Asia Pacific market dominated the global demand in 2015 and is anticipated to continue its supremacy over the recent years. Population growth and rising per capita disposable income, particularly in promising countries of Asia Pacific such as India and China are anticipated to boost animal feed additives demand which in turn drives amino acids market growth.
Some of the key players in the amino acids market include Ajinomoto, Arkema, Divis Laboratories, Evonik Industries, H.J. Baker & Bro, Jinzhou Jirong Amino Acid, Novus International, Sisco Research Laboratories, Sumitomo Chemical, Vitamin Research Products, Cargill Inc, Royal DSM, Novus International Inc., Kyowa Hakko Bio. Co. Ltd., Shanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co. Ltd., Sunrise Nutrachem Group, and Kemin Europa.
Products of Amino Acids Covered:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Dietary Supplement
- Food & Beverages
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Receive information concerning the dynamics and forecasts in the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market - Receive information pertaining to the major regional trends in the global ...
The global probiotics dietary supplements market is expected to reach USD 7.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising preference towards preventive healthcare coupled ...
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Whey Protein Ingredients: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, application, and geography. ...