Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pico projectors market accounted for $1.86 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $17.74 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 38.0% from 2015 to 2022. Pico projectors can be embedded in various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, cameras, etc. The factors that are influencing the market growth include portability, decreasing average selling price and increasing applications. However, stiff competition from flat panel displays, limited features in pico projectors, low brightness and safety issues with laser beam steering are restraining the market growth.
Based on picoprojector type, embedded pico projector segment is expected to exhibit considerable growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption in mobile phones, headsets and image processing software. Embedded projectors and Laser Projector are expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Holographic Laser Projection projectors are expensive when compared to various other projectors. Consumer electronics applications has promising markets and expected to witness the highest growth rate during forecast period due to advanced and suitable features offered.
North America leads the market globally with the biggest market share. In North America, US dominates the pico projectors production in volume terms. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate due to increasing adoption of smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Some of the key players in the global market include Acer, Inc., Aaxa Technologies, Inc., Aiptek International, Inc., Lemoptix Sa ., Coretronic Corporation., Microvision, Inc, Syndiant, Inc., Sony Corporation ., Texas Instruments, Inc. , Stmicroelectronics N.V, 3M Co, bTendo Ltd, Light Blue Optics Ltd, Luminus Device Inc, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, and Maradin Ltd.
Picoprojectors Types Covered:
- USB Pico Projector
- Media Player Pico Projectors
- Embedded Pico Projector
- Stand-Alone Pico Projector
- Laser Projector
- Aerospace & Defense
- Business & Education
- Consumer Electronics
1. Laptops / Notebooks/ Tablets
2. Digital Camera
- Liquid – Crystal – On- Silicon(Lcos)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Holographic Laser Projection
- Laser Beam Steering (LBS)
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Computers & Tablets Summary Computers and Tablets in United Kingdom (UK) will grow at a modest 0.4% in 2017, as price inflation reduces consumer appetite to spend on big-ticket items. The market will recove ...
"Smartphone sales in mature markets are approaching saturation, while developing markets will continue to see healthy sales growth until 2021." This report analyses the smartphone market and describes ...
"Total service revenue in emerging Asia–Pacific will grow rapidly, driven by network coverage expansion and service upgrades." Growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will compensate ...