Table of Contents
This report is a thorough analysis of Thailand's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Thailand.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Thailand HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Thailand 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Thai HNWIs held 25.7% (US$61.8 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2014.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$82 billion by 2019, accounting for 26.4% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for 44.2% of Thai HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2014. This was followed by Latin America with 15.6%, North America with 15.3%, the Middle East with 11.2%, Africa with 7.7%, and the Europe with 5.9%.
- Thai HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific decreased in comparison to other regions during the review period; from 58.4% in 2010 to 44.2% in 2014.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to decrease their level of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period to 34.4% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...