Summary The Feminine Hygiene market in France is forecast grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period compared to the review period. Sanitary Pads is the largest category, while Women's Disposable Razors and Blades is forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Drug Stores andPharmacies together account for more than three-fourth of sales in the French Feminine Hygiene market.
Key Findings - Rise in GDP and low inflation rate will stimulate growth towards Feminine Hygiene market in France.
- Majority of Internal Cleansers and Sprays were consumed by older population in France.
- Paper and Board is the most used packaging material which accounts for 45.0% in the Feminine Hygiene market in France.
- Women's Disposable Razors and Blades has the highest private label penetration when compared to other categories in France.
- The Procter and Gamble Company is the major player in the French Feminine Hygiene market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Internal Cleansers and Sprays, Pantiliners and Shields, Sanitary Pads, Tampons, and Women's Disposable Razors and Blades with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for paper and board, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Blister Pack, Box, Clamshell and others.
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table Of Contents
Consumer and Market Insights: Feminine Hygiene Market in France Table of Contents Introduction â¢ Report Scope
Country Context â¢ Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview â¢ Value and volume for the French Feminine Hygiene market â¢ Historical and projected consumption in the French Feminine Hygiene market â¢ Volume of the French Feminine Hygiene by category â¢ Historical and forecast market value of the French Feminine Hygiene by category â¢ Winners and losers in the French Feminine Hygiene market â¢ Average category level pricing in the French Feminine Hygiene market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels â¢ Leading retailers in the French Cosmetics and Toiletries market â¢ Leading distribution channels in the French Feminine Hygiene market â¢ Leading distribution channels by category in the French Feminine Hygiene market
Packaging â¢ Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container â¢ Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer â¢ Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecasts
Brand and Private Label Share â¢ Penetration of private label by category in the French Feminine Hygiene market â¢ Private label performance compare to brands in the French Feminine Hygiene market â¢ Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Innovation examples â¢ New product examples launched in the French Feminine Hygiene market
Appendix â¢ Country context â¢ Sector overview â¢ Category data â¢ Packaging data â¢ Category definitions â¢ Channel definitions â¢ Methodology â¢ About Canadean
List of Tables Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020 Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020 Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR Table 4: Average prices (EUR and US$) by category, 2015 Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015 Table 6: Leading retailers Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2009-2014), Age Profile (2014) Figure 2: Market value (EUR, US$) and volume analysis, 2010-2020 Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015 Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015 Figure 5: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020 Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020 Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries, 2010-2013 Figure 8: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015 Figure 9: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015 Figure 10: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020 Figure 11: Private label penetration by category, 2015 Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015 Figure 13: Brand share analysis by category, 2015