Table of Contents
Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian consumers are driving demand for long-lasting and convenient Personal Hygiene products.
- The Australian Personal Hygiene market is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015.
- Among all the Personal Hygiene categories, the Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2015-2020.
- Efficient and Effective and Image Consciousness are the major trends that are driving the Australian Personal Hygiene market.
- Consumers' demand for natural and organic products will increase in Personal Hygiene market in Australia.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Australian Personal Hygiene market.
- Bottle is the most commonly used container type in the Personal Hygiene market in Australia.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for rigid plastics, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottles, Aerosol, Film and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific ...