Table of Contents
A declining birth rate and an ageing population are creating new dynamics in the consumer goods market in Japan. The Personal Hygiene market in the country is forecast to register moderate growth in value terms during 2015-2020 led by Bath and Shower products while the Soap category is forecast to register fastest growth. Japanese consumers prefer Personal Hygiene products featuring premium scents and textures and with new features
- The Personal Hygiene market in Japan is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015
- Soap category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Japan's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, and others; container data for: Bottles, Film, Tube, Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Spirits consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific ...