Table of Contents
The Personal Hygiene market in Thailand is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020.Soap is the leading value category, accounting for more than two-thirds of the Personal Hygiene market in 2015 whereas the Anti-Perspirantsand Deodorants category is forecast to register fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Thailand's Personal Hygiene market
- Demand for premium brands is increasing in Thailand due to rising per capita income and higher employment levels. Consumers are willing to spend on expensive brands and better quality products
- Novel and Experimental and Fresh, Natural and Pure are the major trends that are driving the Thailand's Personal Hygiene market
- The Thai Personal Hygiene market is dominated by international companies such as Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC, Reckitt Benckiser etc.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Thailand.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Thailand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper and board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for:, Box, Film, Wrapper and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Personal Hygiene consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook ...
Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe ...
Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market in ...