Table of Contents
The UAE is a high income country with the majority of Emiratis enjoying a high standard of living and affluent Emiratis are seeking high-quality and premium Personal Hygiene products. The Personal Hygiene market in the UAE is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015. Soap is the largest category in value category.
- The Personal Hygiene market in The UAE will register higher growth at a CAGR of 7.1% in terms during 2015-2020 in local currency terms.
- The Bath and Shower products will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2015-2020
- Premiumization and Novel and Experimental are the major trends that are driving the UAE Personal Hygiene market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UAE Personal Hygiene market
- The UAE Personal Hygiene market is dominated by international companies such as Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC, Colgate-Palmolive GmbH etc.
- Paper and Board is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in the UAE.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper and board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for:, Box, Film, Wrapper and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Personal Hygiene consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific ...