Table of Contents
The Jams, Jellies and Preserves category accounted for 56.0% of the Syrups and Spreads market in 2015 and is also forecast to register fastest growth at a CAGR of 8.6% during 2015-2020. Mexico has been ranked as one of the countries with the highest levels of obesity among adults. The Mexican government has therefore strengthened its regulatory framework on food advertising, precise labeling of processed food and taxation on junk or sugary food. Consequently, this has led to increased awareness among consumers who will look for fresh and natural products that contain essential nutrients and are not over processed.
- The Syrups and Spreads market in Mexico will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Jams, Jellies and Preserves category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Mexico's Food market
- Jar containers made using Glass are the most commonly used containers in the Syrups and Spreads market
- Consumers in Mexico desire Syrups and Spreads products that make for a new experience with their unusual flavors
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, flexible packaging and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Tube and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Syrups and Spreads products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Jams, Jellies & Preserves (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Jams, Jellies & Preserves (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to ...
Global Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Savoury Spreads (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Savoury Spreads (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...