Table of Contents
The Jams, Jellies and Preserves category has the highest value share in the South Korean Syrups and Spreads market, accounting for more than half of the Syrups and Spreads consumption in the country. Syrups is the fastest growing value category during 2010-2015, while Sweet Spreads grew at a fastest CAGR in terms of volume during the same period. Demand for products that satisfy individual health needs of consumers is on rise in South Korea.
- The Syrups and Spreads market in South Korea will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Among all the Syrups and Spreads categories, the Syrups category will register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South Korean Food market
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Syrups and Spreads market in South Korea
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottles, Can-Food and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Syrups and Spreads market
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-20120
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Syrups and Spreads product consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Jams, Jellies & Preserves (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Jams, Jellies & Preserves (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to ...
Global Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Savoury Spreads (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Savoury Spreads (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...