Table of Contents
The technology required to produce an autonomous vehicle already exists in specific circumstances. The challenge is to make self-driving cars viable in all locations, conditions and situations. Whilst the solutions to these challenges feel temptingly close, there are significant barriers to widespread adoption. Nevertheless, many expect autonomous cars to be on the roads in the next decade.
Features and benefits
* An easy to understand, but detailed explanation of how autonomous vehicles actually work.
* An assessment of the key suppliers, players and buyers in the autonomous vehicle industry.
* A detailed analysis of the potential positive impact of autonomous vehicles.
* A detailed analysis of the potential negative impact of autonomous vehicles.
Transportation without human input comes in various shapes and sizes with a range of existing functionality from parking sensors and adaptive cruise control to fully autonomous, prototype cars with zero human intervention required. A variety of technologies are used to achieve these advanced systems, much of which are already in use today.
A whole host of industries and companies will be involved in the autonomous vehicle market. Key areas will include: parts and systems; maps and navigation; network and communications infrastructure; and insurance and content providers. Details of companies within each area are provided in this report.
Incumbent automotive manufacturers are largely intent on retaining the driving experience offered by current vehicles that can then be enhanced by progressively sophisticated driver assistance systems until full AV can be provided at the push of a button.
Your key questions answered
* What are the key technologies involved in the production of autonomous vehicles?
* Who are the key suppliers, manufacturers and potential buyers of autonomous vehicles?
* What are the most important future themes and questions that will develop over the next few years in terms of self-driving cars?
* Will autonomous vehicles have a positive or negative impact on society and the economy?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Global Autonomous Car Market: Overview This report on the global autonomous car market provides analysis for the period 2025–2035, wherein 2025 to 2035 is the forecast period. The report covers market ...
The Autonomous Vehicles Market Expected to Grow at a Double Digit CAGR by 2025. The global autonomous vehicle market is experiencing an exponential growth rate due to the rising concerns for improving ...