Table of Contents
Launched in 2013, Giving is a local Chinese baby personal/household care brand, with products infused with young plant extracts. Within two years of launching, it became the fastest-growing baby skincare brand in China.
Features and benefits
* Learn about Giving and how it has become the fastest growing brand in China's baby care market
* Understand the importance of natural product claims in the Chinese market.
* Analyze Giving's product range and how it chimes with Chinese consumers
* Look at the future of the Chinese baby care market
The use of "natural," simple formulas convey a message of mildness and harmlessness, targeting parents' desire for safe personal care for their babies. The brand also improves the credibility of claims with strict quality control and partnership with a professional body.
China's growing baby care market is driven by the recent change in birth control policy and the rising spending power of parents. As demand for baby care products is likely to stay substantial in China, capitalizing on the ongoing "right-for-me" trend would be a winning move.
Your key questions answered
* What is Giving?
* How has Giving achieved a strong market position?
* What products does Giving offer?
* What may the future hold for the Chinese baby care market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Cosmeceuticals The word cosmeceuticals are a combination of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Cosmeceuticals are cosmetic products that have similar benefits as pharmaceutical products. Cosmeceuticals ...
About Professional Skincare Based on the target market and product pricing, the beauty products industry can be divided into two broad categories: mass beauty care and premium beauty care. While the mass ...
About Anti-Aging Products Anti-aging products allay or mask the effects of the aging process, such as by reducing wrinkles, blemishes, dry lines, pores, greying, and thinning. At present, there are a plethora ...