Table of Contents
In order to fund the insatiable desire for research money, universities have had to effectively become businesses, nowhere is this more immediately apparent than in the US. With huge organizations developing and spreading that have the capacity to educate large numbers of "customer" pupils and controlling billions of dollars’ worth of revenue, property, facilities and intellectual assets.
Features and benefits
* Learn just where the top universities in the world are located and how they attract their students.
* Identify how the US and UK have used their universities as economic tools and not just education centres.
* See how student fees powers this new role, put also put huge financial pressure on students.
Universities are now economic powerhouses that create a vast number of jobs, educate the populace and drive advancements in science and culture. In their new role they can be seen as a tool of the state, which can bring investment and jobs.
As demand continues to grow for higher education as the aspiration to achieve higher paying job roles spreads throughout society, demand for higher education is unstoppable.
Universities do battle in the market place in a similar way to businesses, they must try to differentiate their product, diversify, innovate and market their particular brand to fill university places. Similarly, they must be ruthless when cutting costs.
Your key questions answered
* How do universities manage to attract students?
* How much money are universities amassing and making each year?
* What has caused the nature of universities to change?
* Who are the top universities globally?
* What problems does this focus on money create?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Student Information System SIS are highly compatible and can be installed either on a web server or local server of institutions. This encourages schools to adopt software as they will not incu ...
About Education Testing and Assessment Tests and assessments form an essential part of the learning processes as they incorporate various metrics to help teachers quantify the performance of students. ...
About Virtual Schools A virtual school operates on an online learning platform and offers courses pertaining to various fields entirely through digital methodologies. These schools provide students an ...