Table of Contents
The BRIC Internet Access industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value and volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC internet access market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC internet access market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC internet access market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the internet access industry and had a total market value of $245,095.6 million in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 33.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the internet access industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $202,076.6 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $21,709.4, $17,252.1, and $4,057.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the internet access industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $303,935.8 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $39,363.3, $38,520.6 and $6,185.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC internet access market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC internet access market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC internet access market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC internet access market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...