Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Steel industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size value, volume 2010-14 and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five steel market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five steel market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five steel market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $614,844.2 million to the global steel industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $817,538.3 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.9% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the steel industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $515,159.4 million in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $54,993.3 and $24,327.4 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the steel industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $688,835.5 million in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $74,651.8 and $29,450.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five steel market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five steel market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five steel market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
China favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, to get Chinese investments; ...