Table of Contents
The G8 Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size, value and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 online retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 online retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $574.9 billion in 2014 to the global online retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,092.5 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 13.7% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the online retail industry, with market revenues of $298.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by the UK and France, with a value of $72.1 and $61.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the online retail industry in the G8 nations with a value of $561.8 billion in 2016, followed by the UK and Germany with expected values of $125.4 and $119.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 online retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 online retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 online retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
B2B Expansion and M&A by Suppliers and Growing Participation of Traditional Players are the Key Developments This strategic market insight covers the competitive profiling of automotive eRetailers in ...
Transformative Business Models Enabling Amazon, eBay Dominance Since the introduction of eCommerce, the automotive aftermarket has been undergoing a paradigm shift, considering the market dynamics. The ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...