Table of Contents
The NAFTA Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size, value and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA online retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA online retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The online retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $328.3 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 34.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the online retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $298.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $21.9 and $8.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the online retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $561.8 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $39.0 and $18.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA online retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA online retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA online retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
B2B Expansion and M&A by Suppliers and Growing Participation of Traditional Players are the Key Developments This strategic market insight covers the competitive profiling of automotive eRetailers in ...
Transformative Business Models Enabling Amazon, eBay Dominance Since the introduction of eCommerce, the automotive aftermarket has been undergoing a paradigm shift, considering the market dynamics. The ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...