Table of Contents
The BRIC Online Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size, value and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC online retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC online retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC online retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the online retail industry and had a total market value of $183.4 billion in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 96.3% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the online retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $155.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $14.9, $12.2, and $1.1 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the online retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $480.1 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $29.4, $28.3 and $3.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC online retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC online retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC online retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC online retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Analysis of Key Sectors of BIMSTEC Countries with production, consumption, imports and exports, BIMSTEC Countries major sectors, investment in BIMSTEC countries, BIMSTEC Countries investment outlook Description ...
ASEAN was founded in 1967 by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Later Brunei, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar were also added to this economically motivated organization. Its prime ...
Four Asian Tigers term was used for free and developed economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. All the countries maintained their economic growth since 1960’s, fueled by exports and ...