Table of Contents
Global Toys & Games industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global toys & games market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global toys & games market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global toys & games market with five year forecasts
The global toys & games market had total revenues of $92.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2010 and 2014.
The activity toys segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $15.8bn, equivalent to 17.1% of the market's overall value. The
Europe is the largest regional market, accounting for 31.3% of value in 2014. However, the market has been squeezed by government policies of austerity, retrenching fiscal spending and diminishing consumer confidence. Asia's growth has primarily been driven by a burgeoning consumer population, with increasing disposable income.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global toys & games market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global toys & games market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global toys & games market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global toys & games market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Toys and Games has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Animation Collectibles Animation collectibles include licensed merchandise as well as animation toys with characters and properties from feature films and television shows. The merchandise industry, ...
About Toys and Games Toys and games are used for the amusement and entertainment of children. Activity toys such as building sets, dolls, puzzles such as jigsaw puzzles, and card games help children enhance ...