Table of Contents
The BRIC Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC defense spending market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC defense spending market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC defense spending market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the defense spending industry and had a total market value of $421.9 billion in 2015. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.1% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the defense spending industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $234.9 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $100.7, $55.4, and $30.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $395.2 billion in 2020, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $173.0, $76.2 and $39.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC defense spending market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the BRIC defense spending market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC defense spending market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC defense spending market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...