Table of Contents
The NAFTA residential construction in Asia-Pacific industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying size, growth, segments, and leading players in the residential construction in Asia-Pacific
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and attractiveness of the residential construction market in Asia-Pacific
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA residential construction market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The residential construction industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $494,923.6 million in 2015.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 11.3% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the residential construction industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $388,073.6 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $101,011.5 and $5,838.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the residential construction industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $587,802.3 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $120,401.3 and $6,326.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA residential construction market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA residential construction market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA residential construction market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Residential Construction Global Industry Almanac 2017 Summary Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size ...
Residential Construction Global Industry Guide 2017 Summary Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value ...
Residential Construction Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017 Summary The G8 Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: ...