Table of Contents
The G8 Wireless Telecommunication Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, segments, and players in the G8 wireless telecommunication services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed 1,537.0 million in 2015 to the global wireless telecommunication services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.6% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $463,037.3 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the wireless telecommunication services industry, with market revenues of $196,478.6 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $64,188.6 and $29,865.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $229,380.1 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $82,845.3 and $29,680.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...