Table of Contents
The NAFTA Wireless Telecommunication Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, players in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The wireless telecommunication services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $228,383.3 million in 2015.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the wireless telecommunication services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $196,478.6 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $16,418.7 and $15,485.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $229,380.1 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $24,380.0 and $20,427.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...