Table of Contents
The BRIC Wireless Telecommunication Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, players in the BRIC wireless telecommunication services
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC wireless telecommunication services
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC wireless telecommunication services market
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $224,114.8 million to the global wireless telecommunication services industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $305,528.0 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 6.4% over the 2015-20 period.
Within the wireless telecommunication services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $141,878.1 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $33,070.4 and $24,210.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $186,527.1 million in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $64,198.3 and $25,158.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the BRIC wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC wireless telecommunication services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC wireless telecommunication services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...