Table of Contents
Global healthcare equipment & supplies industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, segments, leading players in the global healthcare equipment & supplies
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global healthcare equipment & supplies market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare equipment & supplies market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global healthcare equipment & supplies with forecasts
The global healthcare equipment & supplies market is expected to generate total revenues of $425.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2011 and 2015.
The disposable equipment & supplies segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $171.7bn, equivalent to 40.3% of the market's overall value.
The global healthcare equipment & supplies market is dominated by the US, which is expected to account for around 37.4% of revenues in 2015.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global healthcare equipment & supplies market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global healthcare equipment & supplies market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global healthcare equipment & supplies market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global healthcare equipment & supplies market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
The ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 6.86 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. North America and Europe held the largest share of the market in 2016; however, the Asia-Pacific ...
EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Computed ...