Table of Contents
The BRIC Generics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC generics market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC generics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC generics market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the generics industry and had a total market value of $86.7 billion in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.3% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the generics industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $56.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $13.1, $10.0, and $6.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the generics industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $114.8 billion in 2020, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $32.3, $15.9 and $8.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC generics market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the BRIC generics market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC generics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the BRIC generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...