Table of Contents
The NAFTA Metals & Mining industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA metals & mining market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA metals & mining market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA metals & mining market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The metals & mining industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $249,901.5 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the metals & mining industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $176,230.6 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $39,345.0 and $34,326.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $173,984.5 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $41,274.1 and $40,026.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA metals & mining market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA metals & mining market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA metals & mining market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA metals & mining market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Ultra-low Alpha Metals Market: Overview Ultra-low alpha metals possess the alpha emission rate of 0.002 cph/cm2 (the unit cph/cm2 stands for counts per hour per centimeter square) or less. Alpha ...
SmarTech Publishing’s 2017 report on metal powders for additive manufacturing will cover more metals than ever reflecting the growing palette of metal printing. We will also analyze the latest printers ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...