Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Metals & Mining industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five metals & mining
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five metals & mining market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five metals & mining market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $1,414,782.4 million to the global metals & mining industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,645,706.4 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the metals & mining industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,180,692.0 million in 2014. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $122,530.1 and $47,910.0 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,378,646.2 million in 2019, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $139,915.1 and $54,505.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five metals & mining market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five metals & mining market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five metals & mining market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five metals & mining market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Ultra-low Alpha Metals Market: Overview Ultra-low alpha metals possess the alpha emission rate of 0.002 cph/cm2 (the unit cph/cm2 stands for counts per hour per centimeter square) or less. Alpha ...
SmarTech Publishing’s 2017 report on metal powders for additive manufacturing will cover more metals than ever reflecting the growing palette of metal printing. We will also analyze the latest printers ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...