Table of Contents
The G8 Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 life insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 life insurance market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
G8 countries contributed $1,719.3 billion in 2015 to the global life insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,924.3 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the life insurance industry, with market revenues of $574.3 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $418.8 and $235.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the life insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $717.9 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $424.8 and $233.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 life insurance market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 life insurance market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 life insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...