Table of Contents
The NAFTA Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA life insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA life insurance market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The life insurance industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $640.6 billion in 2015.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.2% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the life insurance industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $574.3 billion in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $52.9 and $13.4 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the life insurance industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $717.9 billion in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $63.0 and $20.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA life insurance market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA life insurance market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA life insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary The UK’s over-50s population is growing, which means the customer segment is a growing opportunity for insurance providers. Those over 50 are often treated and targeted as one segment, but the ...
Summary Global Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile ...
Life Insurance and Annuity Underwriters (Direct Carriers) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 524113 Vital industry-specific data including ...