Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five life insurance
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five life insurance market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $400.4 billion to the global life insurance industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $569.8 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 7.3% over the 2015-20 period.
Within the life insurance industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $217.7 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $64.0 and $60.1 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the life insurance industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $294.4 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $99.1 and $84.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five life insurance market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the emerging five life insurance market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five life insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...