Table of Contents
The G8 Casinos & Gaming industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 casinos & gaming market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 casinos & gaming market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $222,838.6 million in 2014 to the global casinos & gaming industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $236,952.8 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the casinos & gaming industry, with market revenues of $106,701.2 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Italy, with a value of $36,185.5 and $19,573.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the casinos & gaming industry in the G8 nations with a value of $126,188.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $34,729.9 and $17,952.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 casinos & gaming market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 casinos & gaming market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 casinos & gaming market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 casinos & gaming market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Insights The global casino management system market estimated at USD 3.4 billion in 2016 is projected to reach USD 8.147 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.68% during the forecast period 2017-2022. ...
About Casino Gaming Equipment The global casino gaming equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.25% during the forecast period. The easing of government regulations related to casino markets ...
About Casino Gaming A casino is more of a tourist attraction and indoor amusement zone. It offers services in hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls. The majority of the revenue comes from gambling. Casinos ...