Table of Contents
The BRIC Casinos & Gaming industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC casinos & gaming market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC casinos & gaming market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the casinos & gaming industry and had a total market value of $86,990.7 million in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.9% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the casinos & gaming industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $75,257.6 million in 2014. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $6,379.4, $3,776.3, and $1,577.4 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the casinos & gaming industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $140,592.4 million in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $8,347.8, $5,327.5 and $1,743.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC casinos & gaming market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC casinos & gaming market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC casinos & gaming market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC casinos & gaming market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Market Insights The global casino management system market estimated at USD 3.4 billion in 2016 is projected to reach USD 8.147 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.68% during the forecast period 2017-2022. ...
About Slot Machines Slot machines are casino gambling machines with three or more reels that spin when a button is pushed. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global slot machines market to grow at a CAGR ...
Casino Hotels and Casino Resorts Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 721120 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, ...