Table of Contents
The NAFTA Oil and Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in NAFTA
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in NAFTA
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA oil & gas market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The oil & gas industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $529.3 billion in 2015.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -10.7% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the oil & gas industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $426.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $57.7 and $44.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $517.7 billion in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $74.9 and $55.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA oil & gas market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the significant competitors in this market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...