Table of Contents
The BRIC Oil and Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in BRIC
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in BRIC
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC oil & gas market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the oil & gas industry and had a total market value of $477.3 billion in 2015. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of -12.9% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the oil & gas industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $226.4 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $111.0, $76.1, and $63.8 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $313.2 billion in 2020, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $141.4, $97.7 and $87.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC oil & gas market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the BRIC oil & gas market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC oil & gas market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the significant competitors in this market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...