Table of Contents
ICD Research's "SMR Technologies Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SMR Technologies Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "SMR Technologies Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "SMR Technologies Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
SMRT Holdings Berhad (SMRT) is a software solution provider. The company offers products such as oracle fusion human capital management solutions. It provides technology services including human resources applications development, business intelligence dashboard service and technology consulting services. SMRT offers technology consulting services such as IT strategy, enterprise architecture and application strategy, information and data strategy, security and infrastructure services. The company also provides tertiary education, english language training, workforce training, workforce consulting, and books and resource services. It operates through its facilities located in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia; and Bahrain. SMRT is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762