Table of Contents
With a population of around 11.2 million in 2014, Belgium’s vehicle motorization rate stood at around 562 vehicles per 1,000 people. As a result of moderate vehicle ownership, robust road infrastructure, rising living standards, coupled with relatively positive macroeconomic indicators, tyre market in the country is expected to witness growth revival over the next five years. Though there are no tyre manufacturing plants in Belgium, major tyre companies such as Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Yokohama, etc., are engaged in selling tyres through tyre distributors and dealers operating in the country.
According to “Belgium Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021”, tyre market in Belgium is projected to cross US$ 875 million by 2021. The country’s vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, followed by the commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. As a result, the passenger car tyre segment accounted for the largest share in the country’s tyre market, and the same trend is expected to continue through 2021. “Belgium Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021” report elaborates the following aspects of tyre market in Belgium:
- Belgium Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Belgium
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with tyre companies, distributors, retailers, vehicle manufacturers/assemblers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...