Table of Contents
Construction chemicals are specialty chemical compounds used to speed up construction activities or improve durability of existing structures. Expanding infrastructure sector, coupled with increasing number of repair activities in GCC countries have necessitated use of sophisticated technologies in construction activities, owing to which demand for construction chemicals has exhibited steady growth over the last few years. GCC construction chemicals market has been segmented into concrete admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, protective coatings, and adhesives and sealants. Additionally, other major construction chemicals consumed in the GCC countries include flooring chemicals, grouts, mortars, anti-corrosive agents, etc. Concrete admixtures and waterproofing chemicals dominate the GCC construction chemicalls market, on account of their increasing use in residential as well as commercial structures.
According to “GCC Construction Chemicals Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the construction chemicals market in the GCC countries is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016 - 2021, due to rising government spending on construction projects coupled with increasing participation by private players in the real estate sector. Additionally, growing demand for modern residential complexes and commercial structures is expected to drive demand for construction chemicals in the GCC countries through 2021. Further, increasing need for economic diversification and reducing dependence on oil reserves is prompting majority of the countries in the region to increase expenditure on construction and infrastructure activities. Construction chemicals market in the region is dominated by major global players including BASF, FOSROC and Sika. Other major players operating in GCC construction chemicals market include Dow Menat, Chryso Gulf and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation. “GCC Construction Chemicals Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” report elaborates following aspects related to construction chemicals market in GCC:
- GCC Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Protective Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants & Others), By End User (Infrastructure & Real Estate)
- Regional Analysis – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of GCC construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemicals manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemical suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The global rice husk ash market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2021” The global rice husk ash market is projected to reach USD 2.54 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 ...
“The fly ash market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2021” The fly ash market is projected to reach USD 5.97 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2016 and ...
The global underwater concrete market size is expected to reach USD 229.80 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing adoption of underwater concrete on account of ...
United Arab Emirates