Table of Contents
Global Ethylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Rosneft and Shell Lead Ethylene Capacity Growth
Global Ethylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 176.46 MMTPA in 2015 to 217.19 MMTPA by 2019. Large capacity additions with more than 70 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US, Iran and China in the next five years. Rosneft Oil Company, Royal Dutch Shell Plc and China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream by 2019.
Global Ethylene industry is expected to spend around US$45.1 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. Russia, US and China are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global Ethylene capacity by region
- Ethylene planned plants details
- Global Ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Ethylene producers in the world
- Global Ethylene capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global Ethylene industry
- Understand the regional Ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Ethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
The global ethylene dichloride market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 3.0% and 3.5% from 2017 to 2023. Ethylene dichloride (also known as EDC) is a chlorinated hydrocarbon liquid, which is colourless, ...
The global styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) market has been estimated at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast ...