Table of Contents
Extremity Reconstruction - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) extremity reconstruction market, which covers implant devices for the shoulder, elbow, wrist, digits, and ankle joints, is a dynamic market expected to grow through 2021. The growing aging population, rising prevalence of arthritis, and expanding indications for extremity implant devices, as well as patient preference to maintain an active lifestyle, are expected to drive growth in the extremity replacement market through the forecast period. Emerging extremity implant technologies focus on recreating patient anatomy and natural joint function. Additionally, manufacturers focus on less invasive implant designs to accommodate future revision procedures.
This report examines extremity implant device adoption and challenges faced by current competitors in the three major APAC markets: Japan, China, and India. The analysis also identifies unmet needs in the market, specifies the major drivers and barriers to device adoption, provides insight into marketed and pipeline products, and provides an understanding of physician perception and outlook with an overall emphasis on current and future industry trends in the APAC region.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future extremity reconstruction market outlook in the APAC region? What trends are affecting these markets?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that extremity implant manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with extremity reconstruction products currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one implant device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of extremity reconstruction?
- What are the challenges and complications of extremity reconstruction that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of extremity implant products, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the APAC extremity reconstruction market?
- Annualized total extremity reconstruction market revenue by type of device, direct and indirect costs of disease, procedure trends, and market outlooks by country through 2021.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in the APAC region, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and extremity implant products in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC extremity reconstruction market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading orthopedic surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 4 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Asia-Pacific diagnostic testing market, including Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, ...