Table of Contents
“Patient engagement technology- An innovative tool for healthcare industry, end user market trends and analysis- [Pricing, Replacement Trends, Selection Criteria, and Buying Behavior]”
Extensive research on the patient engagement technology market has brought to light that when patients are engaged in their health care, it leads to measurable improvements in hospital safety and quality of care. Active patient engagement is a pre-requisite to better healthcare delivery. Considering the on-going and rapid change occurring in the health care industry, hospitals are focusing on various ways to engage their patients so as to improve the care delivery process while reducing cost. Aligned with this trend, healthcare providers, payers and patients are increasingly adopting patient engagement technology that provides benefits to them as well as their patients and customers.
Below is the list of some of the benefits of Patient Engagement Technology:
BENEFITS TO CLINICS AND HOSPITALS (PROVIDERS)/PAYERS
- Increased patient satisfaction and experience
- Improved clinical outcomes and quality of care
- More timely appointments and reduced rate of no-shows
- Meet Meaningful Use (MU) criteria
- Reduction in hospital readmission rates
- Increased patient outreach
- Reduce overall cost
BENEFITS TO PATIENTS
- Easy access to health information– Patients can access medical information anytime, anywhere through patient engagement technology or platform
- Easy communication between patent and provider – e-visits and secure messaging help patients communicate with providers using their mobile devices.
- Monitor treatment progress effortlessly – Patients can view and share their medical records and receive test results on their mobile devices
- Increased adherence to prescribed medical treatments - Alerts and reminders help patient stick to their schedules and take medications regularly
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Insights cited in the report will help these firms to stay competitive in the market and garner a greater market share. It will enlighten the stakeholders about the benefits of embracing patient engagement technology. The study analyzes the total economic impact (TEI) of patient engagement technology on organizations and highlights the enabling value of a technology in increasing the effectiveness of overall business processes.
Firms purchasing the report could use the below-mentioned information for strategy development, market penetration, product development/innovation and for strengthening respective market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Pricing assessment: This section provides comprehensive information on pricing of patient engagement technology with breakdown into various cost components such as licensing fees, implementation fees, annual license maintenance fees, up-gradation and integration fees, and consulting fees
- Hospitals buying behavior assessment: This section provides insights on the adoption trend of patient engagement technology in hospital setting. The section analyses hospitals buying behavior taking into account the size of the hospital and considering the role of key stakeholders in the hospital
- End-user market potential analysis: This section dissects the potential of various end-user segments and provides insights to stakeholders as to which end-user segments are most lucrative for investment
- Vendor replacement trends: This section provides exhaustive information on vendor replacement trends for patient engagement technology
- Role of mobile in patient engagement: This section provides detailed information on current implementation status (2015) of mobile technology used for patient engagement against various applications
- Selection criteria for patient engagement technology (provider perspective): This section provides in-depth assessment of critical factors that providers perceive as most important or less important while purchasing a patient engagement technology
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Germany Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2022 - Clinical IT Systems, Medical Imaging Information Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Fetal Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Micro-El ...
Australia Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2022 - Clinical IT Systems, Medical Imaging Information Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Fetal Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Micro- ...
India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2022 - Clinical IT Systems, Medical Imaging Information Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Fetal Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical ...