Table of Contents
A fast growing economy and rising disposable income of Polish consumers is driving growth in the packaged goods market in Poland. The Anti-Perspirantsand Deodorants category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 with female consumers accounting for higher consumption than their male counterparts. Personalization is the most important trend as consumers prefer to use Personal Hygiene products that cater to their lifestyles and personal needs.
- The Personal Hygiene market in Poland will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Personal Hygiene market in Poland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Polish Personal Hygiene market.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Poland.
- Personalization, Premiumization and Indulgence are the major trends which is driving the Personal hygiene market in Poland
- Product Innovation and the demand for products with beauty enhancing properties will rise the Personal Hygiene market during 2015-2020
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for rigid plastics, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottle, Aerosol, Film and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy?
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Personal Hygiene consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market - Outlook to 2020: ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Europe - Outlook to ...
Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Bath & Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Asia-Pacific ...