Table of Contents
“The Future of Libya Oil and Gas Industry to 2020” provides a comprehensive overview of the Libya oil and gas sector, covering the entire value chain of the industry. It analyzes and forecasts each of the oil and gas segments in Libya including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. The report also gives detailed analysis of investment opportunities in each sector, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country’s oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
The report gives outlook of Libya production and consumption of crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas and coal to 2020. It also provides detailed information including operators, owners, location, capacity and production for each of the oil and gas assets. Company wise and asset wise forecasts along with competitive structure is provided for each segment. Profiles of three major oil and gas companies and updates the major deals and events in the industry.
• Supply- Demand forecast of crude oil, natural gas, petroleum products and coal to 2020
• Planned oil and gas projects in upstream, midstream and downstream sectors
• Oil and gas field details- production (2000-2009), location, operator, ownership
• Refineries- primary and secondary capacity outlook (2000-2015), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
• LNG – capacity outlook (2000- 2015), trade imports, utilization rates (2000- 2009), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
• Storage- oil and gas storage capacity outlook (2000-2015), tank farm details under operation and implementation
• Pipeline- crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and implementation
• In addition, for all oil and gas segments, information on competitive structure and capacity/production by company is provided
• Profiles of three major oil and gas companies in Libya along with their business overview, SWOT analysis and financial analysis are given in detail.
• Latest events in Libya oil and gas industry from 2009-2011 and their impact on the industry are analyzed in detail
Reasons To Purchase
This comprehensive report is a multi-client market study and is used by oil and gas companies, traders, constructors, equipment and service providers, investment and financial institutions. The report allows your company to
• Identify new investment opportunities through detailed information on planned projects
• Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through complete information on oil and gas segments including fields, pipelines, LNG, storage terminals and refineries
• Mitigate operating risks through supply- demand outlook and capacity forecasts
• Gain a better understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
• Gain detailed understanding on each of the oil and gas assets is the country
• Beat your competition by identifying new business opportunities
• Keep yourself updated with all the latest events in the country’s oil and gas industry
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...