Table of Contents
The global pet products space (food and care) is being impacted by an increasing desire to treat animals as members of the family. This overarching behavior is impacting innovation trends, with factors such as premiumization, technological advancements, and health playing a leading role in shaping these trends and their future direction.
- As consumers increasingly liken their pets' needs to their own, the trends being seen in the human space are continuing to manifest themselves in the pet category. Facets of pet lifestyles including health, indulgence, and grooming are evolving in line with the trends and consumption behaviors being seen among their owners.
- Many of today's consumers are time-poor and continue to seek out solutions that can address this need. Owning a pet can be highly time-consuming, which is evident in that pet owners are eight percentage points more likely to rely on time-saving goods and services than other consumers.
- While positive reinforcement remains an important motivator for treating, the growing perception of animals as family members means that consumers are increasingly utilizing the treating process as another way to show their affection towards their pets.
"Top Trends in Pet Products" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by the changing consumer behaviors and needs in the pet products space.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadean's consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the pet food and care categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyse the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the pet product space and resulting trends.
- Gain specific insight and implications about both the pet food and pet care categories.
- Analyze key innovation approaches in pet products globally.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This unique 68-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well ...
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...