Get this report today!
Table of Contents
“The Future of Portugal Oil Refining Market to 2015- Forecasts and Insights into Portugal Refining Markets, Companies and Refineries” is a complete source of information and analysis on Portugal refining industry and is a compulsory source for all industry professionals and strategists interested in the industry. It provides insights and forecasts of refinery capacities (Atmospheric, coking, FCC, HCC), oil products production and consumption to 2015. The report also provides company wise and refinery wise outlook to 2015. Key refining strategies and operations of each of the major refining companies in the country are analyzed in detail. It identifies key investment areas in Portugal refining market and also analyzes all the upcoming refineries in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from early 2009.
Reasons To Purchase
• Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
• Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on upcoming oil and gas assets and forecasted capacity information
• Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
• Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
• Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
A Shale Gas Boom and the European Economic Slow Down Balance the Global Market This research service covers the market scenario for the supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system. Moreover, ...
Global Refining Industry Outlook, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Active and Planned Refineries to 2017 Summary ?Global Refining Industry Outlook, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts ...
Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017 Summary GlobalData's energy offering, ?Global ...
... By pollution controls, but these add costs. These higher costs, when passed on to consumers will also lead to a cutback in demand for discretionary goods, and the same kinds of problems experienced in oil ...
... Waned, the market for fuel oil found some support from asian buyers over the month. While prices ended at a net loss and there was still a heavy influence from crude oil, refinery turnarounds contributed ...
... Up by 0.40 Cent) and mcxagri ended at 2,265.53 (Down by 0.21 Per cent). Mcxenergy was the only gainer as natural gas futures rose as forecasts for colder weath- er in the us next week boosted ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.