Table of Contents
Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in Canada to 2019 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance
GlobalData’s new report, "Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in Canada to 2019 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance", provides in-depth coverage of Canada’s Polycarbonate industry and presents major market trends. The report covers historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends and trade balance data.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4-5 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Polycarbonate industry market dynamics in Canada from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Canada’s Polycarbonate industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 5 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The growing use of elastomers in the automotive industries is a key factor for the growth of the elastomers market” The global elastomers market size (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 92.36 ...
“The global 1,6-Hexanediol market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% between 2016 and 2021” The global 1,6-Hexanediol market is expected to reach USD 1,042.1 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.44% ...
“Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.96% during the forecast period” The global Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) market is projected to reach USD 4.26 billion by 2021, ...