Table of Contents
Polystyrene Industry Outlook in Italy to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Polystyrene Industry Outlook in Italy to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Italy’s Polystyrene industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Italy’s Polystyrene plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Polystyrene producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Polystyrene industry.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4-5 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Polystyrene industry supply scenario in Italy from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Polystyrene projects in Italy with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Polystyrene industry market dynamics in Italy from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Polystyrene plants
- Company capacity shares for key Polystyrene producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Italy’s Polystyrene industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Polystyrene producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Polystyrene industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 5 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) market has a total value of $15.05 billion, as of 2015. It is one of the biggest commodity plastics. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast ...
Global Polystyrene (PS) market is estimated to reach 700,000 tons by 2020. More than 90% of the new capacities will be created in Asia-Pacific. The market is showing a shift towards Asia-Pacific region, ...
Global demand for rigid transparent plastics will be stimulated via a combination of innovation in raw material technology and sustainable production techniques. For instance, advancements in resin o ...