Table of Contents
Acetone Industry Outlook in Poland to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Acetone Industry Outlook in Poland to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Poland’s Acetone industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Poland’s Acetone plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Acetone producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Acetone industry.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4-5 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Acetone industry supply scenario in Poland from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Acetone projects in Poland with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Acetone industry market dynamics in Poland from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Acetone plants
- Company capacity shares for key Acetone producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Poland’s Acetone industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Acetone producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Acetone industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 5 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
Global Ultra Hard Material Cutting Machines Market: Overview Ultra hard material cutting machines are efficient tools that are used to cut, drill and groove various industrial super hard materials which ...